NCM Munich [White] Electric Trekking Bike, E Bike, E Treking, 250W, 36V 13Ah 468WNCM.MUNICH-1
The NCM Munich introduces itself
The NCM Munich is a low entry version based on our NCM Hamburg model. Easy access to the low-step design.The relatively light and robust aluminum alloy incl. Sturdy frame is available in two sizes. The 36V battery and the Bafang engine come together to chauffeur you through your daily commute or errands, without having to recharge the battery often. With a range of comfort and practical features such as seat post suspension, adjustable ergonomic seating position, luggage rack and built-in bicycle lock, the NCM Munich is an ideal choice as a daily travel companion.
All installed components of the NCM Munich have been carefully selected to give the driver the most comfortable driving experience. At the same time it remains a practical city bike for all purposes, whether for recreational use or regular use; The ergonomic design of the adjustable handlebar stem, handlebar and saddle allows the driver to find the ideal sitting position. The suspension fork, as well as the seat post spring any bumps from the road.Mudguards and a chain guard keep you and your bike clean, and the luggage rack, along with the included luggage rack, will keep your luggage in place.
- E-BIKE BATTERY WITH GREAT RANGE: The lightweight, full-length aluminum frame is available in the sizes 26 inches and 28 inches. The very low top tube facilitates entry and descent and makes it an everyday frame to meet everyday needs such as commuting, shopping or just for a leisurely ride. The oversized down tube improves the overall robustness of the frame.
- A STRONG, BROKEN TAILGATE: The 250W Bafang rear engine, with a winning reputation for performance and durability, supports you at speeds up to 25km / h. You can choose the support you want and the engine will assist you when you need it.
- POWERFUL BATTERY : A 36V 13AH AND 468Wh lithium-ion battery, in a compact and slim aluminum case, is cleverly stowed below the rack, so it is hardly noticeable. With the help of this battery you drive with the NCM Hamburg up to 90km. The design is complemented by an integrated rear light by Spanninga.
- PLEASANT AND UNIFORM LOOK: Fashionable and packed with practical features. The NCM Munich conveys an elegant yet dynamic look. The large luggage rack is integrated and provides convienient storage.
- ROBUSTLY MADE, MORE SAFETY: Comfort has top priority on the e-bike NCM Munich. A Shimano derailleur for an effortlessly shifting 7-speed transmission; the front fork helps to dampen the road; an adjustable stem and handlebars (with ergonomic handles) can adapt to the size and preferred seating position of each rider; with a gel saddle incl spring seat post you can enjoy longer trips.
Quality control and final adjustment: To ensure our high quality standard, our wheels are subjected to a functional test at the factory. This can lead to dust deposits on the tire and the seat post. Our wheels are delivered exclusively pre-assembled, a final fine adjustment and inspection by the buyer or third parties is necessary (costs incurred can not be assumed). Please check all bolts for tightness before starting to drive and fine-tune the gearshift and brakes. Check the tire pressure.
Powerful Bafang rear engine with 250W
The NCM Hamburg has a perennial 250Watt engine from Bafang. This proven engine has a maximum torque of 32Nm and
was designed for use in touring bikes and commuter wheels. It supports efficient transmission and allows you to commute through the city, while also hilly terrain do not pose a problem. This engine is perfect for an all-round city bike.
High-energy DeHawk battery with over 460Wh
The electronics of the NCM Munich are equipped with a 36V 13AH DeHawk lithium-ion battery, which supports up to 90 km in Eco mode.
Lightweight aluminum is used for the battery case to reduce the overall weight of the bike and dissipate the heat faster. With a matte black finish, the battery blends perfectly with the rest of the bike and its position on the rack provides stability. The insert design facilitates removal and any theft is spoiled by a locking mechanism
Saddle, circuit and much more.
A large, sturdy 26 and 28 inch aluminum frame and Schwalbe marathon touring tires (known for impact resistance, comfort and durability) guarantees a comfortable ride.
The suspension fork works well in any terrain and significantly reduces impact.
An upright seating position, a sprung saddle and stylish ergonomic grips reduce fatigue during long-distance driving.
The Shimano shifting system provides smooth and reliable gear changes.
Light, tires and much more
The carrier is suitable for a large bag or suitcase and comes with a 3-belt rack straps to secure loads.
Responsiveness and impressive braking performance with Tektro mechanical disc brakes give you more confidence in maneuvering your bike in all weather conditions.
A 30 lux Spanninga kendo light keeps the road ahead of you bright and a solo taillight keeps you visible and secure.
- A durable chain guard keeps every ride neat and clean.
No dirty pants due to the durable chain guard
Display and details
- The speed can be set in various parameters (km / h or mph)
- Overall, you can choose between 6 levels of support
- The display will inform you continuously about the battery capacity
- Speed is presented to you as ODO information
The display can quickly switch between km / h and mph for speed measurement and
instantly change all relevant displays to the desired unit.
The control buttons on the display are deliberately placed on the left side - near the left hand - so that the driver can easily switch between assistance levels or displays
without having to lift his hand off the handlebars. The angle of the display can be easily changed to avoid glare.
* Use the step height on image above to check which frame size is right for you.
The step height should only be measured without shoes.
* The frame size of a bicycle is usually determined by the length of the seat tube.
Measured from the bottom bracket to the top of the seat tube.
|Shipping Weight:||32.00 kg|
|Product weight:||24.00 kg|
|display:||The kit, L6B (3.0 VR), LCD, 6 levels of assistance, 6km / h traction help / push assistance|
|Pre-assembled e-bike delivered:||
Our e-bikes are delivered exclusively pre-assembled. From then, the final assembly, examination of all screws for firmness as well as fine adjustment at circuit and brake must be made and the tires checked for optimal pressure.
E-bike: 95% pre-assembled delivered. Check all screws for strength and fine adjustments to circuit and brake. Check tire pressure.
|controller:||The kit, CT4 controller, 36V 14A|
|Engine:||The kit X15, 36V 250W, 25 km / h, rear engine|
|Battery pack:||DEHAWK R3S-3613H, 36V 13AH, Li-Ion High Power cells, 468 WH, range approx. 50-70km, ECO mode approx. 90km (power button below the battery near the tail light)|
|Charger:||SANS 36V 2A included (round plug) DC362DE|
|Front light:||LED, KENDO by Spanninga 20 LUX, powered directly by the battery|
|Taillight:||LED, LINEO by Spanninga StVZO approved, battery operated with 2 x AA 1.5V|
|Frame:||Aluminum 6061, 26 "* 440MM, white|
|fork:||ARIA ZOOM 187D, 26 "with suspension|
|handlebar:||Stem: Promax MQ-527, aluminum (adjustable), handlebar: FQ, FQ-NR-14, width 595mm|
|Brake levers:||Tektro, L: EL555-RT with brake cut to engine, R: CL530-TS|
|brakes:||Vor./Hin .: Tektro MD-M280 Disc Brakes, Mechanical|
|derailleur:||Shimano, Tourney, SL-RS45-7R, 7 speed|
|Crankset:||TL, ICA170ABK, 165mm, aluminum. 44T|
|Circuit:||Shimano, Tourney, SL-RS45-7R, 7 speed|
|Hollow rim:||Width: 21mm and diameter: 570mm|
|Pinion:||LY, LY-1007CFN, 7x Screw Ring, 14-28T|
|Tire:||Schwalbe, Marathon, 26 "* 1.75, black|
|Saddle:||Selle Royal, FREEWAY-A194DR100812, brown (imitation leather)|
|Seat Post:||Promax, Aluminum SP-884 27.2 * 300MM diameter, with suspension|
|handles:||Selle Royal, JF510 brown (imitation leather)|
|pedals:||Wellgo, B087, black|
|Max. Permissible total weight:||Including driver up to 125kg|
- 1 year warranty on all electronic parts (including battery, motor, controller, display, lights)
- 2 year warranty on the bike frame
- Apart from manufacture defects that could be present, parts that wear due to normal use (such as tyres, brake pads, chains, etc) are not included in the warranty but maybe replaced on a case by case basis within the first 6 months.
Disclaimer: Once you received the e-bike, we recommend to have it assembled by a professional in bike shops near you and also get your bike serviced after 1 month of use to ensure all aspects of the bike are set and calibrated correctly.