NCM Hamburg Trekking E-Bike, City-Bike, 250W, 36V 13Ah 468Wh Battery 28" [Black]NCM.HAM
We bring back the popular classic style, but with a futuristic touch. Named after the big-city flair and rich heritage, the NCM Hamburg lives up to expectations. The iconic frame has 28'' big wheels equipped with Schwalbe Marathon 700C tires for smooth rolling. Further modernization is the rear wheel integrated 250W rear engine, as well as a powerful 36V lithium-ion battery in the rack. The engine allows you to glide effortlessly through the city and climb hills, the battery ensures that you can drive for a while without having to recharge it (up to 90km in Eco mode).
Adjustable handlebar & Shimano Gear
- Ergonomic bicycle Grips
- Confortable sitting posture
- Easy handling of the components
- Adjustable handlebar for a good driving position
- All important controls easily accessible
- supplied with 36V to deliver a high output power
- over 600Wh capacity for a longer distance
- reach up to 90Kms
- battery integrated in the frame for better aesthetics
- easily removable battery so you can charge it anywhere
A built-in USB port with 5V to charge mobile phones
Robust Made, Leading More Safety:
Comfort and safety are the key features of the NCM Hamburg. The Shimano gearshift allows easy shifting through 7 gears, which are suitable for any type of route; The suspension fork absorbs the impact of bumps on the road, and a gel saddle and a suspension Seatpost allow you to stay longer on the saddle. The Tektro mechanical disc brakes stop your bike immediately if necessary, and the Spanninga illumination allows for good visibility in the dark.
- The speed can be set in various parameters (km / h or mph). Overall, you can choose between 6 levels of support and you will beinformed continuously about the battery capacity.
- The display can quickly switch between km / h and mph for speed measurement and instantly change all relevant displays to the desired unit.
- The control buttons on the display are deliberately placed on the left side - near the left hand - so that the driver can easily switch between assistance levels or displays without having to lift his hand off the handlebars. The angle of the display can be easily changed to avoid glare.
Quality inspection and final adjustment:
The brand introduces itself:
NCM Bikes, founded in 2014, has quickly become one of the largest pedelec and e-bike brands in Europe with the goal of expanding the market significantly in the near future. NCM is the perfect brand to start your pedelec experience whether you are an avid cyclist or a relative newcomer, we are committed to providing you with a range of high quality.. Our innovative technologies ensure that we can differentiate ourselves from the competition and continue to offer the latest technologies. Our goal is to help improve the environment through an friendly driving experience and the promotion of a fun and active lifestyle.
NCM Hamburg 36V 13Ah Details
- Weight: 28”= 27kg
- Type: E-Trekking
- Wheel size: 28"
- Load capacity: Max. 125kg
- Maximum speed: 25 km/h
- Motor:The kit L6B
- Controller: The kit L6B
- Charger: 36V 2A included (round plug) DC362DE
- Battery: R3S-3613H, 36V 13AH, Li-Ion High Power cells, Li-NCM-18650, 468 WH, range approx. 50-70km, ECO mode approx. 90km (power button below the battery near the tail light)
- Average range: 50-70km, ECO mode approx. 90km (power button below the battery near the tail light)
- Display: The kit L6B
- Front/Rear Light: LED, KENDO by Spanninga 20 LUX, powered directly by the battery and LED, SOLO by Spanninga Stvzo approved, battery operated with 2 x AAA 1.5V
- Frame: Aluminum 6061, 28 "* 480MM, black
- Handelbar: FQ, FQ-NR-14, width 595mm
- Fork: ARIA ZOOM, 28 "with suspension
- Brake Levers: Tektro, Left: EL555-RT with bung to the engine, Rrechts: CL530-TS
- Brakes F/R: Tektro MD-M280, mechanical disc brake system
- Chain derailleur: Shimano, Tourney, RD-TY500, 7 speed
- Crank set: TL, ICA170ABK, 165mm, aluminum. 44T
- Gear shift: Shimano, Tourney, SL-RS45-7R, 7 gears
- Pinion: 7 times screw ring, 14-28T
- Tyre: Swallow, Marathon, 28 "* 1.5
- Saddle: Selle Royal, gel saddle, brown (imitation leather)
- Seatpost: Promax, Aluminum 27.2 * MM Diameter
- Handles: Selle Royal, brown (imitation leather)
- Pedals: Wellgo, B087, black
NCM Hamburg Dimensions
- Please note: These values are minimum and maximum values for the bike to be properly rideable. The bike will be most comfortable near the middle of the range indicated. The minimum value should be treated as the absolute minimum, as anything lower may result in the rider not being able to reach the pedal at the bottom of the crank cycle. Using inseam length is much more accurate and appropriate for bike sizing than height. The frame size of a bike is generally governed by the length of the seat tube.
- Using inseam length is much more accurate and appropriate for bike sizing than height. The frame size of a bike is generally governed by the length of the seat tube.
- The frame size of a bike is generally governed by the length of the seat tube.