NCM Moscow (+Plus) [29”] Electric Mountain Bike,E Bike, 250W, E MTB, 48V 16Ah 768Wh Battery9003180024
The Moscow Plus keeps everything people love about the highly popular Moscow, and then improves them. Most of all, we’ve improved performance: an upgraded Suntour hydraulic suspension fork now has 100mm of travel and a lock-out function; a Shimano Acera crankset and rear derailleur with 8-speeds offer even more versatility; and the Tektro brakes are now hydraulic with 180mm rotors to stop you on a dime. That’s not all, though, as we’ve put even more juice into the battery for a total of 768Wh, and we’ve upgraded the display for more functions and to be more convenient with its buttons and screen now separable. The Moscow is already a high performer, but if you feel like you need a little plus, our NCM Moscow Plus has more than enough to satisfy even the hard-core trail blazers.
Sporty handlebar & strong DeHawk battery
- Ergonomic bicycle Grips
- Confortable sitting posture
- Easy handling of the components
- sporty bicycle handlebar
- All important controls easily accessible
- supplied with 48V to deliver a high output power
- over 750Wh capacity for a longer distance
- reach up to 150km (depending on the conditions)
- battery integrated in the frame for better aesthetics
- easily removable battery so you can charge it anywhere
A built-in USB port with 5V to charge mobile phones
- Reliable hydraulic disc brake system. The 180 mm brake disc ensures powerful and safe braking at all speeds.
- Reliable hydraulic disc brake system from Tektro. The 160 mm brake disc ensures powerful and safe braking at all speeds.
The additional power can be individually controlled via six support levels.
It is protected against dirt and splash water.
- The rear engine delivers a full torque up to 55 Nm with 250W rated power and 48V voltage.
- A large display shows all necessary settings.
- 6 support levels and a pushing aid of up to 6km/h are adjustable.
- The display's control buttons are deliberately placed on the left side - close to the left hand - so the driver can easily switch between support levels or displays without having to lift his hand off the handlebars.
Quality inspection and final adjustment:
NCM Bikes, founded in 2014, has quickly become one of the largest pedelec and e-bike brands in Europe with the goal of expanding the market significantly in the near future. NCM is the perfect brand to start your pedelec experience whether you are an avid cyclist or a relative newcomer, we are committed to providing you with a range of high quality.. Our innovative technologies ensure that we can differentiate ourselves from the competition and continue to offer the latest technologies. Our goal is to help improve the environment through an friendly driving experience and the promotion of a fun and active lifestyle.
NCM Moscow Plus 48V 16Ah Details
- Weight: 27,5”= 28kg / 29”= 29kg
- Type: E-Mountainbike
- Wheel size: 27,5” / 29”
- Load capacity: Max. 125kg
- Maximum speed: 25km/h
- Display: Das-Kit, L7B, LCD, 6 Assistant levels, up to 6km/h power assist walk
- Controller: Das-Kit, CT5-I5, 48V 15A
- Charger: Inclueded DC482AU 48V 2A with round plug
- Motor: Das-Kit, X15, 48V 250W, 25km/h, rear motor wheel
- Battery: i5-4816P, 48V 16Ah, 768Wh Panasonic Cells,
Li-NCM-18650 incl. USB port
(charging mobile devices with 1A)
- Distance approx. 70-150km depending on assistance level.
- Front/Rear Light: Have to be purchased separately. Not included. Front/Rear reflector incl., cat's eye
- Frame: Aluminium 6061, 27,5“ 480MM / 29"*520MM,
- Fork: Suntour, XCM-27.5 / 29” with suspension and lock-out
- Brake Lever: Tektro, with brake sensor on both sides
- Brakes: F/R: Hydraulic Tektro Disc Brakes
- Crank: Shimano, FC-M361, 170mm, 28/38/48T
- Gearshift: Shimano, Altus, F: SL-M310-L, 3 Gang, R:SL-M310-8R, 8 Gang
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano, Acera, RD-M360, 8 speed
- Tire: Schwalbe, SMART SAM 27,5"* / 29"* 2.25
- Saddle: VELO designed by NCM, black
- Seat Post: Promax, Alu.MA-471, Ext 90mm
- Grip: VELO, ergonomic, black/grey (synthetic)
- Pedal: Wellgo. B087, black
- 1 year warranty on all electronic parts (including battery, motor, controller, display, lights)
- 2 year warranty on the bike frame
- Apart from manufacture defects that could be present, parts that wear due to normal use (such as tyres, brake pads, chains, etc) are not included in the warranty but maybe replaced on a case by case basis within the first 6 months.
Disclaimer: Once you received the e-bike, we recommend to have it assembled by a professional in bike shops near you and also get your bike serviced after 1 month of use to ensure all aspects of the bike are set and calibrated correctly.
NCM Moscow Plus Dimensions
- Please note: These values are minimum and maximum values for the bike to be properly rideable. The bike will be most comfortable near the middle of the range indicated. The minimum value should be treated as the absolute minimum, as anything lower may result in the rider not being able to reach the pedal at the bottom of the crank cycle. Using inseam length is much more accurate and appropriate for bike sizing than height. The frame size of a bike is generally governed by the length of the seat tube.
- Using inseam length is much more accurate and appropriate for bike sizing than height.