NCM Paris Max N8R Folding E-Bike, 36V 14Ah 540Wh Battery, [20"]NCM.PARIS.BLK
NCM Paris MAX N8R
Its creative and elegant style is inspired by the captivating image of the city, The premium model NCM Paris MAX N8R is one of our most extravagant, foldable e-bike models, designed to be stylish and practical.
The snap-on frame allows quick and easy storage (without tools) in a confined space or storage in a car or bicycle case to take on vacation.
The low entry takes away the annoying assembly and disassembly
when you run errands or need to lift the bike over small obstacles or sidewalks.
- Ergonomic handles
- Comfortable sitting posture
- Easy handling
- Height adjustable through the handlebar
- All important controls easily accessible
- The Spanninga front and rear lights provide safety and
flexibility while driving in low light conditions. The headlight provides 20 lux for a good night vision at short and long distances.
- supplied with 36V to deliver a high output power when needed.
- over 500Wh capacity for longer use
- up to 100 km pedal support (depending on the conditions)
- Battery integrated in the luggage rack for better balance (Easily removable, so you can charge it anywhere)
- Reliable mechanical disc brake system. The 180mm brake disc provides powerful and safe braking at all speeds.
- The Shimano Nexus uses a precise roller and cam mechanism that provides high braking performance. A disk-shaped heat sink dissipates the heat generated during braking.
Bafang MAX system
The BAFANG HMI with its high-contrast LCD provides all the important information at a glance and can be easily read even in direct sunlight.
The BAFANG handlebar controller gives good feedback, is extremely robust and easy to use.
The additional power can be individually controlled via five support levels. The HMI is compatible with the RS 232 bus system.
The HMI device is protected against contact and ingress of water and dirt and complies with protection class IP 65.
- The Max Drive mid-engine delivers a rich torque of over 80 Nm with 250W rated power and 36 V voltage.
- A large display shows all the necessary settings.
- Adjustable are 5 support levels and a pushing aid of up to 25 km / h.
- The control buttons on the display are deliberately placed on the left side - near the left hand - so that the driver can easily switch between assistance levels or displays without having to lift his hand off the handlebars.
Quality inspection and final adjustment:
NCM Bikes, founded in 2014, has quickly become one of the largest pedelec and e-bike brands in Europe with the goal of expanding the market significantly in the near future. NCM is the perfect brand to start your pedelec experience whether you are an avid cyclist or a relative newcomer, we are committed to providing you with a range of high quality.. Our innovative technologies ensure that we can differentiate ourselves from the competition and continue to offer the latest technologies. Our goal is to help improve the environment through an friendly driving experience and the promotion of a fun and active lifestyle.
- Battery voltage: 36V
- Colour: Black , white , red
- Battery Type: Porter Battery
- Battery capacity: 14Ah
- Battery Power: 504Wh
- Frame height: 310mm
- Circuit: hub
- Engine Type: mid-engine
- Engine Manufacturer: Bafang
- courses: 8-speed
- Wheel size: 20 "
- brakes: roller brake
- Display Type: Bafang MAX C966
- Shipping Weight: 30.00 kg
- Product weight: 24.00 kg
- display: Bafang MAX C966, LCD, 5 support levels
- Pre-assembled e-bike delivered: Our e-bikes are delivered exclusively pre-assembled. From them the final assembly, examination of all screws for firmness as well as fine adjustment at circuit and brake must be made and the tires checked for optimal pressure.
- controller: Bafang MAX, 36V
- Engine: Bafang MAX, 36V 250W, 25KM / H, mid-engine
- Battery pack: DEHAWK, R4Y-3614G, 36V 14Ah, 504Wh range about 60-100km
- Charger: SANS 36V 2A included, round plug, DC362DE
- Front light: LED, KENDO by Spanninga 20 LUX, powered directly by the battery
- Taillight: LED, Solo by Spanninga StVZO approved, battery operated with 2 x AA 1.5V
- Frame: Alu. 6061, 20 "* 395MM
- fork: RST, SS-A2, mechanical disc brake mount
- handlebar: FQ, FQ-153, width 620mm, black
- Brake levers: Tektro, L: CL535F-RS, R: CL530-TS, black
- brakes:Front: Tektro, mechanical disc brake MD-M280, rear: Shimano NEXUS coaster brake and mechanical Tektro rim brake
- Crankset: Bafang, MAX, 44Tx3 / 32
- Circuit: Shimano Nexus 8-speed C6001-8 (hub gear)
- Tire: Swallow, Big Apple, 20 "* 2.0
- Saddle: Selle Royal, New Ariel-A158H, black
- Seat Post: Promax, Alu., SP-884, 27.2 * 350MM, with suspension
- handles: Selle Royal, JF510, black (imitation leather)
- pedals: Wellgo F178, black (foldable)
- Max. Permissible total weight: Including driver up to 125kg
- Fenders: Yungfang, 20 ", black (plastic) Chain: Chain in silver and plastic chain protection in black. The chain guard is not mandatory and can be removed if necessary.
- Folding size: Width x height x depth = approx. 85 x 72 x 55cm
- 1 year warranty on all electronic parts (including battery, motor, controller, display, lights)
- 2 year warranty on the bike frame
- Apart from manufacture defects that could be present, parts that wear due to normal use (such as tyres, brake pads, chains, etc) are not included in the warranty but maybe replaced on a case by case basis within the first 6 months.
Disclaimer: Once you received the e-bike, we recommend to have it assembled by a professional in bike shops near you and also get your bike serviced after 1 month of use to ensure all aspects of the bike are set and calibrated correctly.
NCM Paris MAX N8R Dimensions