NCM Venice Plus Trekking E-Bike, City-Bike, 250W, 16Ah 768Wh Battery, [Black 28"]9003180027
One of our best-rated models, the NCM Venice is built for comfort and style, perfect for everyday city riding and trekking. The motor and battery are integrated seamlessly into the aluminium frame design, avoiding a cluttered look while still offering top performance in the pedelec category. Featuring components from top established brands and a quality, responsive frame, this E-bike offers the smoothest experience for even the longest rides. It comes with all the features necessary for a lifestyle bike as well: a large cargo rack with 3-strap bungee for carrying panniers or strapping on any kind of bag; lights in the front and rear to illuminate you and the road; mudguards, a bell, and a kickstand. This E-bike is a jack of all trades.
Adjustable handlebar & strong DeHawk battery
- Ergonomic bicycle Grips
- Confortable sitting posture
- Easy handling of the components
- Adjustable handlebar for a good driving position
- All important controls easily accessible
- supplied with 48V to deliver a high output power
- over 600Wh capacity for a longer distance
- reach up to 100km (depending on the conditions)
- battery integrated in the frame for better aesthetics
- easily removable battery so you can charge it anywhere
A built-in USB port with 5V to charge mobile phones
- Reliable mechanical disc brake system. The 180 mm brake disc ensures powerful and safe braking at all speeds.
- Reliable mechanical disc brake system from Tektro. The 160 mm brake disc ensures powerful and safe braking at all speeds.
The additional power can be individually controlled via six support levels.
It is protected against dirt and splash water.
- The rear engine delivers a full torque up to 55 Nm with 250W rated power and 48V voltage.
- A large display shows all necessary settings.
- 6 support levels and a pushing aid of up to 6 km/h are adjustable.
- The display's control buttons are deliberately placed on the left side - close to the left hand - so the driver can easily switch between support levels or displays without having to lift his hand off the handlebars.
Quality inspection and final adjustment:
NCM Bikes, founded in 2014, has quickly become one of the largest pedelec and e-bike brands in Europe with the goal of expanding the market significantly in the near future. NCM is the perfect brand to start your pedelec experience whether you are an avid cyclist or a relative newcomer, we are committed to providing you with a range of high quality.. Our innovative technologies ensure that we can differentiate ourselves from the competition and continue to offer the latest technologies. Our goal is to help improve the environment through an friendly driving experience and the promotion of a fun and active lifestyle.
NCM Venice 48V 13Ah Details
- Weight: 28”= 27kg
- Type: E-Trekking
- Wheel size: 28"
- Load capacity: Max. 125kg
- Maximum speed: 25 km/h
- Motor: Das-Kit, X15 Rear-drive motor, 48V 250W, 25 km/h
- Controller: Das-Kit, CT5-I5, 48V 15A
- Charger: 48V 2A included (round plug) DC482AU
- Battery: DEHAWK I5-4813H,48V 13AH, 624WH, with USB port
- Average range: 40-100 km depending on assistance level
- Display: LCD Das-Kit L7 display with many functions
- Front/Rear Light: Spanninga, Kendo, 48V, 30 Lux Spanninga over the bike battery/ Solo, with 2xAA batteries
- Frame: Alu. 6061, 28"*480MM
- Handelbar: Promax MA579 adjustable
- Fork: Suntour, NEX 28”
- Brake Levers: Tektro, left with brake sensor
- Brakes F/R: Tektro Mechanical Disc Brakes, MD-M280
- Chain derailleur: Shimano, Altus M310, 7 speed
- Crank set: Prowheel, OUNCE-248AC, 48T
- Gear shift: Shimano, Altus M310, 7 speed
- Pinion: 7-speed screw ring, 14-28T
- Tyre: Schwalbe Marathon 28"*1.5 700C black
- Saddle: Selle Royal, gel saddle, brown (imitation leather)
- Seatpost: Promax, SP-884, with suspension, 27.2*300MM
- Handles: Selle Royal, brown (imitation leather)
- Pedals: Wellgo, B087, black
- 1 year warranty on all electronic parts (including battery, motor, controller, display, lights)
- 2 year warranty on the bike frame
- Apart from manufacture defects that could be present, parts that wear due to normal use (such as tyres, brake pads, chains, etc) are not included in the warranty but maybe replaced on a case by case basis within the first 6 months.
Disclaimer: Once you received the e-bike, we recommend to have it assembled by a professional in bike shops near you and also get your bike serviced after 1 month of use to ensure all aspects of the bike are set and calibrated correctly.
NCM Venice Dimensions
- Please note: These values are minimum and maximum values for the bike to be properly rideable. The bike will be most comfortable near the middle of the range indicated. The minimum value should be treated as the absolute minimum, as anything lower may result in the rider not being able to reach the pedal at the bottom of the crank cycle. Using inseam length is much more accurate and appropriate for bike sizing than height. The frame size of a bike is generally governed by the length of the seat tube.
- Using inseam length is much more accurate and appropriate for bike sizing than height. The frame size of a bike is generally governed by the length of the seat tube.
- The frame size of a bike is generally governed by the length of the seat tube.