NCM Aspen Black 26NCM-9003200015
- MORE POWER, LAST LONGER, SO YOU CAN RIDE LONGER MORE EFFORTLESSLY: A custom DAS-KIT 250W brushless motor delivers an exceptional in class acceleration, climbing hills has just become more effortless. brushless keeps its maintenance to the minimum. 48v lithium-ion battery with a 6-level pedal-assist gives riders up to a maximum 80-120km of power-assisted distance (conditions applied).
- SMOOTH SHIFTING, EASY PEDALING: The reputable Shimano shifting system pairs with Shimano drivetrain to assure a zippy transmission and easier pedaling;
- A STURDY FRAME, Constructed from (aircraft grade) the reputable 6061 aluminum known for its resistance to extreme weather conditions and light weight, its wide range of mechanical properties gives you a dynamic cycling experience.
- WE ARE USER-FRIENDLY: Removable integrated battery kit for easy charging; Built-in USB port to keep your gadgets running; Back-lit display mounted on the front helps you keep track about your ride.
WE CARE ABOUT SAFETY: Riding a EPAC is more fun while it is safer, with that in mind, we selected the very responsive Tektro Disc brake for both front and rear. we tripled the safety with a sensor on the brake lever.
Tektro mechanical Disc and Tektro Levers with Motor Inhibitors keeps you always in control, 180mm disc rotor give more reassurance for high-speed operation.
4.0’’ High volume tire improves comfort and balance, also increases contact patch for better off-road handling.
SHIMANO DRIVETRAIN Shimano MTB class Altus Front and rear Derailleur, assures you not only a zippy shifting/nippy handling/riding experience but one that will stand the test of time.
21 speed gear combination stands out in the value-priced/ budget world of EPAC, while it adds more versatilities, it also increases the effortlessness in hill climbing.
- Weight: 29KG
- Type: Fat bike/Snow bike
- Wheel size:26”
- Load capacity: 120KG
- Maximum speed: 25KM/H
- Display: Das-Kit, L7B, LCD, 6 Levels
- Controller: Das-Kit, CT5-I5, 48V 18A
- Motor: 48V 250W, 25km/h
- Battery: 48V, with USB port
- Front/Rear Light: Front reflector, Cateye
- Frame: Alu. 6061,
Fork: RST, GUIDE-26,
Brake Lever: Tektro, with brake sensor
Brakes F/R: Tektro Disc Brakes
Crank: Shimano, Altus
Front Derailleur: Shimano,Altus, 3-speed
Rear Derailleur: Shimano,Altus, 7-speed
Tire: CST, 26”*4.0
Seat Post: Promax