Zero 9 Electric Scooter
Whether you commute directly from home to work everyday or work as a delivery rider, the ZERO 9 will guarantee you a comfortable ride throughout your long journey.
The ZERO 9 is a powerful electric scooter that is comfortable to ride. It comes with integrated front spring suspension in the front steering column and very sophisticated and beautifully designed rear twin air shock suspension.
With 9-inch pneumatic wheels, it offers better ride quality and traction than 8-inch wheeled scooters without the bulk of a 10-inch wheeled scooter - an excellent balance.
With a powerful 500W motor, this scooter out-performs most other scooters of a similar size. All these at a very compelling price. The ZERO 9 is a good choice for long range commutes or leisure rides.
- Perfect balance: This scooter has 8.5”-inch pneumatic wheels, which offer better ride quality and traction than 8″ wheeled scooters without the bulk of a 10 inch wheeled scooter – an excellent balance and perfect for just about any urban environment!
- Comfortable Riding: Our ZERO 9 is an electric scooter that is powerful and comfortable to ride. There are integrated front spring suspensions in the steering column as well as very sophisticated and beautifully designed twin air shock suspensions at the rear.
- Easy to Carry: The Zero 9 is the best choice for those who are looking for a high-quality electric scooter. With the collapsible stem, foldable handlebars, and foot lever lock for easy folding and unfolding, it makes it easier for a rider to carry anywhere.
- Ensures Security: The dual brakes make this scooter much safer to ride. It features a front disc and rear drum brakes, which ensures the ultimate security on the go.
- Rider Safety: The Zero 9 has great Stem visibility and under body lighting for night riding.
The Zero 9 is an electric scooter featuring a lightweight and compact folding design that makes it easy to carry around when not in use. Easily carry it on the train, or toss it into the trunk of your car.
|Battery||48V – 13 Ah/LG 13 Ah|
|Tyre Size||8 1/2 inches|
|Tyre Type||Front & rear pneumatic|
|Brakes||Front disc brake; Rear drum brake|
|Top Speed||capped at 25km/h (47 km/h for Private Land Use*) *disclaimer when tested under ideal conditions/ with a rider of 65Kg's|
|Suspension||Front and rear spring shocks|
|Lights||2 Front LED & 3 rear LED in-built, rear brake lights|
|Max. Load||100 kg|
|Folded Dimensions||1000 L x 200 W x 390 mm H|
|Box Dimensions||1110 x 260 x 440 mm|